Some times in an IT Organisation there are features which are not developed by your team but by some external team members for number of reasons. These features are then handed over to your team to support.
Here is a checklist of items you should Ask when you are getting handover of new feature in an IT Company.
- What is new feature about?
- Contact name of person who developed it originally
- When is it going live?
- What are the Metrices being captured for this feature?
- Does it require any new Metrices (Data) to be captured?
- What are the Alerts being setup for this feature?
- Does it require any new Alerts to be setup?
- Overlap period for support from original developer, after feature is going live?
- Are we expecting any new features?
- Can we schedule date for In Depth Code walk through?